Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Don't Say It's A Comeback

Yeah yeah yeah. It's been a while. Let's recap what's happened since I've been out in the real world:
1) There's a cute chica down in Irvine from match.com who thinks I'm just swell, and I think she's the bee's knees, but we still haven't met face to face;
2) Another MidLaw has passed, and SmallLaw is beginning to feel more and more like a prison, and;
3) After spending 30 hours in the office on the weekend (and cancelling the first date with bee's knees due to work), I get this nasty cold, get told my work isn't up to snuff on that Monday (but then get told on Tuesday to ignore what was said on Monday), take tha Wednesday off because I'm coughing up a lung, and find out that a partner was bitching that I took a day and a half off.

Hmmm, to summarize - chica: good. Work: Fucking nasty vortex of misery.


No comments: