Sunday, February 24, 2002



Your Results:

You were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around the territory of what is now know as modern East Australia, approximately in the year 1825.

Your profession was: philosopher, thinker.

A brief psychological profile of you in that past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

A lesson that your last past life wishes you to learn in your present life is:
Make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

do you remember?

Heh heh, this may explain why:
1) I've always wanted to visit Sydney;
2) My pop's fave city is Sydney;
3) I'm doing this whole writing thing; and
4) I shudder when I think of my eventual return to the law (litigation tends not to make the world more beautiful).

No comments: