Monday, December 09, 2002

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps

I went to high school in Pittsburgh. At this time of the year, you couldn't wear short-sleeved shirts due to the ten minus with wind chill highs. Waking up in the mornings was tough even with the central heating on. I'd walk onto the freezing bathroom floor and wait for the shower to get warm. However, that first blast of water was always too cold. The water would soon warm up and I'd be all comfy and soapy. Then someone, my dad, my mom, sis, would flush the toilet in the other bathroom and the water would boil. Then it would overcompensate and turn freezing. Cold, hot, cold, hot.

Yeah, there are yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon who can see where this is leading.

Thursday, a Certain Someone got back from vacation and pretty much gave me the cold shoulder all day. Then in the afternoon when I was putzing around with one of the file clerks by trying to jump rope using a printer cable, she cracked up when I said, "Crap, I think I forgot how to jump rope." Then when I said, "Hey, Office Manager saw me jump rope" later, Certain Someone said in a four year old voice "Well I didn't see it." Today, I was bitching to Scumbag about Sacramento County Superior Court. Certain Someone was in Scumbag's office. Certain Someone is from Sac. When I left Scumbag's office saying I need to go kill someone in Sacramento, Certain Someone said, "Well don't kill my parents." Later, I walked passed her and said hi, she ignored me. Later later, I walked passed her and she said "Excuse me" in that four year old voice that drives me nuts and turns me on at the same time.

God do I need to leave SmallLaw, and soon.

No comments: