Monday, April 14, 2003

Fighting For My Love

One of the worst things about being in the beginning of the relationship is sounding melodramatic, I mean Degrassi High melodramatic. Melodrama does not good writing make. (So when in the entire history of this blog has good writing ever mattered to you? - OK, shut up from the peanut gallery).

So everything has kinda stabilized, though I think we have taken a couple of steps back and a breather or two -- we might have pushed it a bit too fast too early.

Anyway, I'm back to this do I write about her / do I not write about her dilemna. She's told me she has / wanted to write a blog, and truthfully, I felt a little weirded out about the thought of her writing about me with her own pseudonym for me. Yet here I am writing about her. Bit hypocritical, aren't I?

Gotta think about this some more.

No comments: