Tuesday, February 24, 2004

And I'm A Million Different People From One Day To The Next

Hey Kids! Bored at work? Google your name and pretend that the results you get are versions of yourself in parallel universes!

Apparently, in parallel universes, I'm:

A gun nut doctor in Atlanta who thinks it is really cool to link to my real estate agent!

Grad students in a variety of engineering or computing fields!

Professors in a variety of engineering or computing fields!

Technicians in a variety of engineering or computing fields!

I wish I could say that, given the number of Marty Starks* who are in a variety of engineering or computing fields, being a lawyer would make me unique, but there are at least 3 other Marty Starks* who are lawyers. And I can't help being a little disappointed that there are no Marty Starks* who are rock stars. Oh well.

*I googled my real name. Being Asian, I guess I shouldn't be to surprised about the whole engineering or computing fields thing. Being liberal, I guess I should be real pissed that my brethren ain't really breakin' any stereotypes.

No comments: