Friday, April 02, 2004

Where's The Love Song To Set Us Free . . .

You guessed it, another dinner just between Setup Chick and me. Setup Chick's boyfriend had to work late. And so she's telling me how things are now better with her and her beau. But she keeps on saying things in the line of "Hey, you like x? So does my boyfriend," and "Yeah, my boyfriend is like that too." And she keeps on mentioning I'm the only other person she knows other than herself who watched a certain show. She tells me how she and her boyfriend hooked up five years ago, a tale of two folks with issues who ended up living together out of convenience and now five years have gone by but no they do love each other.

And two thoughts keep rushing through my mind:

1. Radiohead's lyric "Just because you feel it doesn't mean it's there," and
2. RUN AWAY!

No comments: