Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Orpheus

In a purely unscientific survey of people, including greg and Da Goddess, of whether I should give the Betty I met on Saturday who broke up with her fiance only a week and a half ago, still lives with him, but made it quite clear that she was gagging to get married NOWNOWNOWNOW because she was in her mid-thirties, we have one vote for "sure, give her a call" (sorry Katharine) and four votes of "RUN FOR THE FRIGGIN' HILLS."

Feh, I already did the going out with a woman who just broke up with her fiance thing anyway, and boy is that schtick tired. ('Course, I was the one who caused her to break up with fiance that time, but same dif.)

2 comments:

Marty Stark said...

Da Goddess, the invite for guidance is much much appreciated. Heaven knows that I need all the help I can get avoiding rebounders, flakes and stalkers.

Anonymous said...

Marty,

Thanks again for the beers. I can assure you, we both enjoyed your company.

And I did do a rather minimal search for a job in LA. Turned up two openings. Obviously, I'm not looking in the right places. I'll have to work on that.

If I find a job, I'll help you find non-emotionally-unavailable women, provided you do the same for yours truly. Deal?