Saturday, September 28, 2002

Labyrinth

On a random note (what else is there in this blog?), I saw Jennifer Connellyat Dee's Diner today. She was with her beau (if a guy in a bad navy blue striped jacket can get Jennifer Connelly, that gives me hope) and her son. She was giggling like a little school girl all through out lunch. She looks as beautiful, if not more, in real life than she does on the screen.

I could've gone up to her and told her I thought she was great in Requiem for a Dream, but she probably gets bugged enough as it is. Anyway, it would've blown my whole trying to be an average joe reading the newspaper and having a burger in a diner mood I was going for. It was rather cool to be doing a Hopper-esque sort of scene in a diner with an Oscar winner a booth away.

No comments: