Monday, September 09, 2002

Liar

So Associate Who Is Now Gone, Formerly Associate About To Leave? He's a big stinkin' liar. I talked to Secretary X because things are getting weird with a Certain Someone, and she told me Associate asked her if a Certain Someone was interested in me (not the other way around). Also, a Certain Someone brought it up with Secretary X because she thought Associate was trying to set me and her up earlier. So, a Certain Someone wasn't showing interest.

The more I think about it, the more pissed I get for a multitude of reasons. Yeah, I know Associate meant well, but he did such an inept job at trying to get us set up. This is not high school behavior, it truly is middle school behavior. Plus, in addition to messing with my heart and all that jazz, this is in a small office situation. We're talking about potential sexual harrassment issues if things got totally sideways. What the fuck was Associate thinking?

So now I have to have a talk with a Certain Someone to clear the air and deal with the whole dashed hope thing.

No comments: