Saturday, April 06, 2002

"The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes. That's a fact. Everything else is just theory." Sepp Herberger

After The Game Is Before The Game

I've taken the plunge - I'm putting the Casa de Stark up for sale. It should be on the market within the next week and a half or so, and I should get enough to last me a year and a half in Lalaland. So what I need to figure out is whether I keep trying get back into the whole six-figure income for sixteen-hour-day one-weekend-day off per month for four more years until they tell me that I'm not going to make partner track, or use the next year and a half to continue writing and find a job that doesn't make me feel like I've been kicked in the stomach when I go home at night.

If I decide to leave the law now, there's no turning back - no one is going to hire a guy who's been out of practice for two years. OK, now that I have that pro forma worrying out of the way, I think the answer is clear. Heh heh, my muse is back.

Dream Cast for an English Language Version of Run Lola Run

Lola - Claire Danes
Manni - Ewan McGregor
Lola's Father - Jeremy Irons
Jutta Hansen (lover of Lola's father) - Marg Helgenberger
Ronnie - Tommy "Tiny" Lister, Jr.
Herr Meier - Colin Mochrie
The Bum - Tracy Morgan
Security Guard - Bernie Mack
Frau Jager (woman in bank hall) - Wendy Malick
Cashier Kruse - Jack Black
Annoying Bike Dude - Jason Lee
Doris (bitchy cradle woman) - Ellen Burstyn

No comments: