Sunday, June 09, 2002

He'd Rather Be Alone Than Pretend

I'm sure there's a cheesy ABC afterschool special message somewhere in here. So, she's nerdier than I am, she enjoys my company, all my friends would say she's a keeper. Plus, ya gotta win the soapbox derby before you race in the Indy 500. But, I had this horrendous realization after our second date on Friday night that I didn't find her attractive. Whatsoever. Could be she sorta reminds me of a partner I used to work for. Could be she turned into the stereotypical loud ugly American after a conversation about cats. Could be she can't do an impersonation to save her life. Anyway, I called her, left her a message tonight about getting together if she wants because the one more chance thing couldn't hurt, but she hasn't called back which might be for the best. Oh well. At least I've gained some self-confidence back.

No comments: