Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Lust for Life

I had an interview for a contract attorney position this afternoon. I have a second date with archeologist chick this Friday. I have two chapters of the next novel written. I've been going out every weekend. All this, and I haven't been in Lalaland a month. Sheesh. If things keep progressing at this rate, I might actually have a life.

Move Any Mountain

I've had about a dream a week featuring mountains. There was that weird feng shui master dream a week ago, and Monday night, I dreamt an evil land developer was buying up land to block public access to the surrounding mountain range--huge, imposing grey mountains capped by a dusting of snow. I owned a hotel at the foot of one of the mountains, and realized the way to block aforementioned developer was to be a white knight. I was going to buy the surrounding land myself.

No comments: