Friday, September 23, 2005

Is It Something So Good . . .

Of course, the whole smitten phase was too good to last. I learned something from Berkeley Chick which has thrown the situation for a loop. I'll figure out my next move by next week. So what was it, like a week from smitten to confused? And before, it took a month for the drama with CFC to play out. At this rate, with everything speeding up and compacting, I'll be living the my life in tight 30 minute sitcom mode.

In the meantime, the novel is coming along slowly but surely. I think I'll hit 75 pages by Saturday. But I still have those moments of doubt that will wake me up at night, wondering if this is it, if this is all to life. I guess you can tell I've decided against taking the Lexapro.

1 comment:

greg said...

Ah, yes, the speedy demise relationship. I know it well. Except mine usually are followed by TROs.

Oh, and thanks for the primo listing. But the blog has forcibly moved...back to the old address.

(lawisfun.blogspot.com)