Monday, February 14, 2005

Old Moon Fades Into The New

So I'll save the hopelessness for another day. Instead, even though I hate this holiday, I give you the lyrics that best sum up that feeling we're supposed to be celebrating today.

When I'm weak, I draw strength from you
And when you're lost, I know how to change your mood
And when I'm down, you breathe life over me
Even though we're miles apart, we are each other's destiny.
-"Destiny" by Zero 7

Love love is a verb
Love is a doing word
-"Teardrop" by Massive Attack

You don’t have a clue,
What it is like
To be next to you.

I’m here to tell you,
That it is good,
That it is true.

Birds singing a song,
Old pain is peeling,
This is that fresh
That fresh feeling.
Words can’t be that strong,
My heart is real,
This is that fresh,
That fresh feeling.
-"Fresh Feeling" by The Eels

Oh you've got green eyes
Oh you've got blue eyes
Oh you've got grey eyes
No I've never seen anyone quite like you before
No I've never met anyone quite like you before
-"Temptation" by New Order

"I am waiting for the stars to change"
-"Cherry" by Curve

No comments: