Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Pounding

So I have a quick project that should pay for, I dunno, one one-hundreth of my hospital bill but that will go to swag and alcohol instead. And theoretically, I should be happy about making money. Yay money! But I'll tell ya, after a couple of days of legal work, my mind has an icky taste. It's like the mental version of biting into bad chicken salad with the creamy texture of the mayonnaise just highlighting the sickly taste of spoilation and undercooked meat. My blood pressure was up when I got home, which explains the headache and slight nausea (well, work might explain part of the pressure, but Duke's loss to Wake Forest and dealing with a flakey chick didn't help either--damnit I promised myself I wasn't going to deal with Asian women anymore.)

At least Wonderfalls is out on DVD.

No comments: