Monday, July 15, 2002

keep fishin'

Hmmmm. So the TV chick from match.com, who I thought was blowing me off after her "I'm busy till God knows when maybe perhaps let's kinda get together when I'm free or maybe not" e-mail, sends me another e-mail today. It wasn't an "I want your hunky yellow bod" e-mail, but it was an e-mail telling me how she found out about British comedy we both love. And she didn't wait her usual five days between posts either.

Hmmmm. So I keep hearing more dissatisfaction at my SmallLaw gig. Plus I found out the last person who worked for the lawyer I'm assisting only lasted four days. I've been at SmallLaw for over three weeks.

Hmmmm. So I've been thinking about LA Chick again lately. I had a rotten dream a couple of nights ago that LA Chick's mutual friend brought her to yet another mutual friend's wedding. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't because I was one of the groomsmen. So I had to sit there, drunk and by my lonesome while LA Chick and mutual friend were making out.

Hmmmm. Who would've thought that a song with a muppets video would be so catchy and bang on?

"waste my days, drown always, it's just the thought of you in love with someone else, it breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf." Weezer

No comments: