Saturday, July 06, 2002

Low

So everyone is either out of town or doin' their own thing this weekend, which leaves me in a rather Silicon Valley-like sitch of being all by my lonesome this whole 4 day weekend. Blah. Then I go back to work on Monday to draft some motions attacking a pleading, Tuesday I go to court for a status conference, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Maybe I think way too much for my own good. There are plenty of miserable sods, and they just go on with their business without any grumbling. They don't think, "Well, what the hell is the point? I mean, sure I need to work to get the cash that pays the rent for the roof over my head. Is the whole point that you can be a hell of a lot more miserable so just shut yer trap? Because if that's the point, that's really kinda depressing."

Maybe I should just pack it all up and move to New Zealand and raise sheep.

No comments: