Thursday, June 12, 2003

Three Strange Days . . .

In the last 72 hours, I've:

1. Done my best to be a stand up and righteous guy;

2. Fucked up one of the tires of the Starkmobile right after I paid it off;

3. Written enough for two chapters, but not for the novel - it was worth it (see first point);

4. Rediscovered something that kept me sane during my years in BigLaw;

5. Been told I rock and that I'm a good man by couple of folks I respect (see first point);

6. Going through alternate moods of giddiness and terror (terrodness? giddirror?) as I prepare to meet Liberal Chick tomorrow; and

7. Wished I could've spent my legal career helping out people I respect instead of being a hired gun / cog in the machine for mulit-milliion dollar pissing contests (see first point).

No comments: